PIXELCITY develops an ecosystem of inner-city plots, inspired by nature and backed
by service intensive and technologically focused companies. It offers well-serviced stays
in a green, lush and healthy living environment, which contributes to the productivity of
its dwellers. By diminishing travel time to work it unburdens the existing urban vehicular
The services and utilities of the ecosystem will create new livelihoods across the urban
social strata and will help Bangalore to reverse further environmental degradation.
PIXELCITY is designed to generate positive impact that can measured, quantified,
assigned and traded.
A circular economic model with clean energy and food production, flexible
workspaces and long and short stay residences.
• Inter-connected smart grids for electricity, cooling and heat generation, distribution
• Smart infrastructure for water collection, supply, sanitation and reuse, waste
collection, re- and upcycling.
• A smart mobility system with automatic moving vehicles and good connectivity to
the rest of the city with point to point transfers;
• A facility service company that coordinates a unique collection of services by local
and international parties such as Dell, Tata, Microsoft, Infosys, etc., enabling the
end-users the automated use of the ‘City as a Service’;
• A real-time PIXELCITY operating system that measures and assigns positive impact
generated by the pixels and its users. All value that is added to and subtracted from
the pixels is tagged and tracked and all data is traceable, transparently and securely
stored, and shared with the end users.
We are inspired by the Puzzles of Complexity concept of Luka Stojanovic: a modular housing concept that follows the ideogram: SIMPLE ON THE MICRO, COMPLEX ON THE MACRO LEVEL. Images courtesy of Luka Stojanovic.
THERE ARE STILL MULTIPLE ENTRY POINTS IN THE PROCESS FOR AMBITIOUS PARTIES. Contact us for more information!